Work with us
As a rapidly growing clothing brand, we always seek talented individuals to join our team. We strive to cultivate a culture of creativity, collaboration, and inclusivity. Our values prioritize support, friendliness, respect, and integrity - making our culture a welcoming and enriching experience where we encourage our colleagues and ourselves to grow.
At Berwick Street, London
We are now looking for a part time sales associate to join our new store at 24 Berwick street.
We’re searching for people who are self-driven and always put the customers first.
As a sales associate at A Day’s March you're responsible for maintaining the standard of the store, delivering a positive customer experience and a variety of operational duties assigned by the store manager.
We would also love to see that you are a multitasking professional, have no problems with working well under pressure and have a genuine interest in the brand.
What you'll do
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales services
- Assess customer needs and provide assistance and information on products
- Meet sales goals
What you'll bring to the table
- Experience in retail and personal sales
- Enthusiastic and passionate about people, fashion and A Day’s March as a brand
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- As soon as possible
To apply, send your CV and cover letter email@example.com, and mark the subject line ” Sales Associate SOHO”.
Not finding a suitable position? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.