Customer Service Specialist
We are looking for a positive, proactive, and driven Customer Service Specialist to join our fast-growing Customer Service and e-Commerce team at A Day’s March’s. You will be part of the team ensuring that the highest level of customer service is delivered to our consumers at all times and via every communication channel such as email, Facebook, Instagram, chat functions, and other growing digital platforms.
As a person, you are service minded, detail-oriented, and a highly organized problem solver. You have a keen interest in fashion, and you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to fix something, whatever the task may be. You have strong language skills, both in English and in German, written and spoken.
What you'll do
- Assist customers with order inquiries through various channels, such as email and live chat
- Provide information regarding product, service or deliveries and payments to a customer when needed
- Play a pivotal role between A Day’s March and logistics services and operations teams to resolve any order discrepancies or similar
- Manage and execute different eCom projects related to customer experience, product development, stock allocation, and BI development
- Fluent in English and German
- Computer skills: MS Office (in particular Excel), Social Media, and experience in order management tools is a plus
- A background in retail or customer service
Strong service mind and multi-tasking skills
- Part time, Monday-Friday, 20 hours/week
To apply send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and mark the subject line ”Customer Service Specialist”.
At A Day's March HQ, Stockholm
A Day’s March is looking for a female and male fitting model to help us try on garments that are under development. In the fitting sessions you will work closely with our design and pattern team to secure the best fit and function for our products. For womenswear we’re looking for a fitting model in size 36, and for menswear a size 50 for trousers and a size L for tops. Send your measurements together with your application. Please note that fittings are only for product development and not media exposure. This position is part time. Hours will vary, but approximately 3h per week.
What is expected of you:
- Giving feedback on how the garments feel when wearing
- Interest for our brand and fit
- Being able to work flexible hours. Working time will be during office hours at our HQ in Stockholm.
Body measurements - female:
- Size: 36
- Height: 172 cm
- Chest: 84 cm
- Waist: 68 cm
- Seat: 92 cm
Body measurements - male:
- Size: L (Tops)
- Height: 185 cm
- Chest: 106 cm
- Waist: 94 cm
- Shoulder to shoulder: 45 cm
- Size: 50 (Trousers)
- Middle hip (waist): 90,5 cm
- Seat: 102 cm
- Inseam: 84 cm
If you find this position interesting, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark the subject line "Fitting Model". Kindly note that measurements will be checked by a patternmaker in case of an interview.