Senior Menswear Designer
(Maternity Leave cover)
At A Day's March HQ, Stockholm
- Be part of the team, with creative director and womenswear designer, that sets the direction for the collections
- Develop the collection from draft, through production to finished product
- Design and develop new products (including fabrics and colors)
- Plan and set the overall plan and number of products together with head of production and buying
- Refinements on existing styles
- Create tech packs - including technical sketch and instructions with quality, trim and color refs
- Create collection overviews (InDesign) with release dates etc.
- Support marketing with overviews and campaign plans
- Responsibility for fittings and adjustments – in team with technical designer
- Work closely with our suppliers on sourcing and give clear feedback for sample developments
- Take an active part of assortments meeting together with the production and buying team
- Experience as a menswear designer at a senior level
- Demonstrate great designs in line with the A Day’s March brand and aesthetics
- A strong interest in Menswear design, details and colors
- A strong interest in pop culture, fashion and current trends
- Practical knowledge of garment construction, fittings and fabric properties
- Be used to work with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Excel as your tools
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- High level of commitment and ability to work independently
- Be a team player (happy to help co-workers and open to feedback)
- Respect and understanding for that a collection is a mix of creative work and input from buying
- Good communication skills in order to present projects to different parts of the company
- This is a maternity leave cover position based in Stockholm, starting ASAP until end December 2022
- The position reports to Head of Production
- Maternity Leave cover, Full time
- October / November 2021 - December 2022
To apply send your CV, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark the subject line ”Menswear Designer”. Interviews will be held on a continuous basis.
At Södra Larmgatan, Göteborg
We are now looking for a sales associate to join our team at store at Södra Larmgatan, Göteborg. We’re searching for an open and forward person who’s self-driven and always puts the customers first. As a sales associate at A Day’s March you're responsible for maintaining the standard of the store, delivering a positive customer experience and a variety of operational duties assigned by the store manager.
We would also love to see that you are a multitasking professional, have no problems with working well under pressure and have a genuine interest in the brand.
What you'll do
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales services
- Assess customer needs and provide assistance and information on products
- Meet sales goals
What you'll bring to the table
- Experience in retail and personal sales
- Enthusiastic and passionate about people, fashion and A Day’s March as a brand.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
To apply send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and mark the subject line ”Sales Associate”.